BEGINNING OF SERVICES - AsiaMyWay -
Day 01 : LUANG PRABANG – VANG VIENG
Free lunch and dinner – night at Vang Vieng - with guide - with driver
Drive to Vang Vieng by privatized car through the new mountain road offering beautiful panoramas (about 4 hours drive). Lunch at local restaurant upon arrival in Vang Vieng. Installation at the hotel. Visit of the famous Tam Chang caves which is accessed by a staircase of 140 steps. Then bike ride in the surrounding countryside. Dinner at hotel. Overnight in Vang Vieng.
Day 02 : VANG VIENG –NAM NGUM LAKE
Lunch and dinner included – night at Nam Ngum lake – free afternoon - with guide - with driver
Morning canoe trip on the Nam Song River amid a beautiful landscape of karstic rocks, a land version of the famous Halong Bay in Vietnam. By late morning, transfer to Nam Ngum lake. Installation at the Blue Lagoon Resort. Lunch at the Resort. Free afternoon to enjoy the activities offered by the resort. Dinner at the Resort. Overnight at Nam Ngum Lake.
Day 03 : NAM NGUM LAKE
lunch and dinner included - night at Nam Ngum lake - with guide - without driver
After breakfast, walk amid the Lake Islands. You will observe Monkeys Island, sanctuary of injured monkeys. Then visit of a village located on the bank of the lake. Picnic lunch. Then swim and / or go back to the resort to attend a water activity. Dinner at the Resort. Overnight at Nam Ngum lake.
Day 04 : NAM NGUM LAKE – VIENTIANE
Lunch and dinner included – night at Ventiane - 2,5h drive - with guide
After breakfast, transfer to Vientiane (2,5 hours drive). Discovery of Vientiane, administrative and economic Capital City of the country, enjoy a relaxed and charming atmosphere which blends colonial architectural heritage and colorful temples.
- 1) Wat Phra Keo, built in 1565 to house the famous Emerald Buddha. It was rebuilt identically in 1942. Located in a beautiful garden, it houses under its sloping roof, typical of Lao and North Siamese styles, superb carved wood panels and elegant colonnades.
- 2) Wat Sisaket, despite the Siamese influence, it offers a unique architecture. Its old Bangkok style spared it from destruction. This is the most beautiful and largest temple in Vientiane.
Lunch at Kua Lao.
- 3) Wat Si Muang, pillar of the city, the most frequented in Vientiane.
- 4) Pha That Luang, a cloister enclosing a large stupa spared during the sack of the city by the Siamese, but damaged by the looters Ho in 1873. It was restored by the French in 1930. It became the symbol of the nation, representing both the Buddhist religion and Lao sovereignty. This large reliquary is a masterpiece of Laotian architecture.
- 5) Patuxai, a triumphal arch erected in memory of war victims.
Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 05 : VIENTIANE – PHOU KHAO KHOUAY NBCA – VIENTIANE
Lunch and dinner included - night at Vientiane - 3h walk - with guide - with driver -4h drive - 3h walk
Early morning drive to the Phou Khao Khouay Park located 2 hours from the Capital City. This is the closest protection zone of biodiversity in Vientiane. The park is particularly representative of the Laotian fauna and flora. Visit of the traditional village of Ban Hat Kai. Departure to an educational walk in the heart of a typical tropical rainforest. After 2 hours, we reach Pha Xai which offers a beautiful point of view to admire the surrounding landscapes. Picnic lunch (local meal) during the tour.
After the impressive waterfall, 1 hour walk to reach Tad Xai through a mix of rain forest and rich flora. Picnic lunch and swimming possibility (in season). Then, back to Vientiane by late afternoon. Dinner at hotel. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 06 : VIENTIANE
free lunch and dinner - Free day - transfer to airport by late afternoon - international flight
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day until the transfer to Vientiane airport for your international flight
Lao Airlines flight QV445 VTE – BKK 18:35 / 19:35
END OF SERVICES - AsiaMyWay -
Note: The order of visits may be modified at any time in case of force majeure. If some elements of the visit - mentioned in the above itinerary - for whatever reason are made and are not executable, they will be replaced by other valid alternatives of similar quality.