DAY 01 : SIEM REAP
Free lunch and dinner – night at Sieam Reap
BEGINNING OF SERVICES AsiaMyWay
Arrival at Siem Reap International Airport. A guide will meet you in the lobby of the airport with a sign of your name. Transfer to your hotel for an introduction of your stay. Your guide will give you a road book and a cell phone to reach us in case of need. Free end of the day to enjoy the swimming pool of your hotel.
Free lunch and dinner. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Visit suggestions by walk or tuktuk (depending on your arrival) :
- Visit of Wat Bo Pagoda : With over 200 years of history this pagoda is famous for its murals illustrating the life of Buddha.
- Visit of Angkor National Museum: Discover unique items on display in an unusual way for a greater understanding of the great Khmer empire.
- Visit the Old Market Walk through the colorful stalls and watch the culinary specialities of Cambodians.
DAY 02 : SIEM REAP - Angkor - SIEM REAP
Lunch included - free dinner – night at Siem Reap- English-speaking guide – 35km eletric bike
Today, visit of the famous archaeological park by electric bike ! On the paved roads lined with old trees, start the discovery by Ta Prohm, the most romantic temple of Angkor. The old stones are embrassed with huge roots of century-old kapok trees. Then, entrance into Angkor Wat by the east gate, away from the thousands tourists. Angkor Wat is the most prestigious monument of Khmer art whose dimensions are comparable to the Forbidden City in Beijing.
Lunch in a local restaurant on site before the discovery of the ancient capital of Angkor Thom, a total area of 9 km2. You will discover the Bayon, mountain temple built by the Buddhist king Jayavarman VII. Its 50 faces reproduce the famous Angkor smile and is the geometric center of Angkor Thom. Then, Baphuon, royal temple built in the middle of the 11th century. Continue by walking through the woodland to reach the park of the royal palace with the Phimeanakas temple and also the Terrace of Elephants, on which the king and his court attended the games and processions.
Free dinner and overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: SIEM REAP - Banteay Srei – Kbal Spean - Beng Mealea - SIEM REAP
Free lunch and dinner – night at Siem Reap – without guide – 4h drive, 160km - 1,5h walk
Drive in the countryside to reach the small temple of Banteay Srei, its fine carved decorations are considered as the jewels of Khmer art of the 10th century. 13Km away, visit of Kbal Spean, the river of a thousand lingas. By a 45 minute walk through the forest you will discover the Hindu representations carved in the riverbed. (1,5 hours walk)
Free lunch. Drive through the countryside along the mountain of Phnom Kulen to reach the village of Beng Mealea and its temple located in the middle of the jungle. Climb the rocks to discover this temple, miniature of Angkor Wat, settings of the movie "2 Brothers" by Jean-Jacques Annaud. Back to Siem Reap by the late afternoon (2,5 hours drive).
Free dinner, overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 04 : SIEM REAP
Free lunch and dinner - night at Siem Reap - free day - without guide
Free day. Free lunch and dinner. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Visit suggestions by tuktuk, bike or electric bike
- Visit of other temples in Angkor ( Preah Khan, Phnom Bakheng, Ta Som, Mebon Oriental, Pre Rup, Banteay Kdei, Prasat Kravan, Batchum,…)
The archaeological site is open from 5am. to 6pm and is located 7km away from the city of Siem Reap. Enjoy a new whole day or just the sunset at Pre Rup temple for example.
- Discover the Khmer art of picninc : Located 15km from Siem Reap, the Western Baray, enormous lake of 8km long 2 km wide, is the favorite place for families to picnic, swim and rest in bamboo huts and hammocks.
- Visit the local craft workshops (sculptors, firm silk, spices and incense, puppet workshop, pottery, weaving lotus fiber, ...)
DAY 05 : SIEM REAP – TONLE SAP – BATTAMBANG
Free lunch and dinner – night at Battambang - Without guide – 6h cruise
Your driver will transfer you to the Tonle Sap Lake, the great lake of Cambodia. By public boat, cruise on the lake then along the Sangker River with flooded forests and through the floating villages of fishermen. Transfer to your hotel by tuktuk and free end of day. (6 hours of sailing)
Free lunch and dinner. Overnight in Battambang.
Walking visit suggestions
Visit of Battambang:
- The large Psar Nat market at the city center
- The Remains of colonial houses around the market and along the Sangker river running through the city.
- The Small town museum with Angkorian sculptures.
- From 5pm animations near the river.
DAY 06 : BATTAMBANG - Phnom Sampeaou et Phnom Banan - BATTAMBANG
Lunch included - free dinner – night at Battambang - English speaking guide - 2,5h drive, 135km
Departure from your hotel accompanied by your guide, you go through the countryside to discover the different fruit productions of this province nicknamed as the country's rice bowl. Late morning, you climb the steps of the Phnom Banan hill to admire this small temple surrounded by frangipani trees.
Lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, head Phnom Sampeaou to visit pagodas and caves at the top of the hill which dominates the surrounding area and offers panoramic views over the rice fields. You finish the day by the famous bamboo train used by the locals as means of transportation on the railway dating from the colonial era. Visit a village in the middle of rice fields and its brickyard. On the way back, admire the sunset over the rice fields.
Free dinner. Overnight in Battambang.
DAY 07 : BATTAMBANG – PHNOM PENH
Free lunch and dinner – night at Phnom Penh - without guide - 6h drive, 330km
Drive to Phnom Penh. Transfer to your hotel and free end of the day (6 hours drive)
Free lunch and dinner. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Suggestion visits by walk or tuktuk
- Visit an Apsara dance school which trains young Cambodians to preserve their ancestral culture.
- Walk along the waterfront in front of the Royal Palace. Possibility to cruise on the Mekong River by late afternoon.
- Visit of the Russian market known for its antiques.
DAY 08 : PHNOM PENH
Lunch included – free dinner – night at Phnom Penh - English speaking guide
Enjoy the the serenity of Wat Ounalom, founded in 1443, this pagoda is the center of Cambodian Buddhism. You will cross in the former colonial administrative center (cadastre, post office, police, customs) from the late 19th century to reach the famous Wat Phnom pagoda, most emblematic of the city. Then, visit the impressive Central Market built in 1937, it offers a unique architecture.
Lunch at Romdeng, restaurant of Friends NGO. In the afternoon, visit of the Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda, the paved floor of 500 silver blocks of 1kg each. It houses frescoes inspired by the Ramayana and other treasures of the crown and a beautiful Buddha collection. Then, visit of the National Museum. In an elegant building built in 1917 by a French architect in the Khmer style, the Museum of Fine Arts rich of Khmer art collection. Fine collections of sculptures and bronzes from the 6th century to the 14th century, mainly from Angkor.
Free dinner. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 09 : PHNOM PENH - KAMPOT
Free lunch and dinner – night at Kampot – without guide - 3h drive, 150km
Drive through the provinces of Takeo and Kampot to your bungalow located along the river of Kampot.
Free end of day. (3 hours drive)
Lunch and dinner. Overnight in Kampot.
Visit suggestions by bike, boat or/and tuktuk
- Kampot city-tour: This charming village located at the bottom of the impressive Bokor Mountain and along the river that still home old buildings of the colonial era. Its market is famous for pepper and fish.
- A boat ride on the river : possibilities of kayaking in a beautiful green loop. Enjoy the nightly show of thousands fireflies
- Bike ride along the river. Visit fruit farms of the Cham villages
DAY 10 : KAMPOT - KEP
lunch included – free dinner and breakfast – night at Kampot - English-speaking guide - 2h drive, 60km
Free breakfast. Departure from your hotel by private car to reach Kep and its famous pepper plantations and fruit trees. You continue with the visit of Kep Crab Market before boarding a fishing boat to reach Rabbit Island and its beautiful beaches. Picnic seafood on the island. Afternoon for relaxing and swimming on the island. Back to Kampot by late afternoon and transfer to your hotel.
Free dinner. Overnight in Kampot.
DAY 11 : KAMPOT
Free day - free lunch and dinner – night at Kampot – without guide – without transportation
Free day. Free breakfast, lunch and dinner. Overnight in Kampot.
Visit suggestions by moto or tuktuk
- Discovery of Bokor Mountain : the winding road to Bokor Mountains offers a panoramic view over the surrounding coastline. The top of Bokor is now a new brand casino but you can find ruins of the past glorious period. The dense tropical forest of this wetland offer flora and unique wildlife with numerous waterfalls, some of which are now accessible by road.
- Discovery of the salines and the many caves in this area with karst rocks.
DAY 12 : KAMPOT – PHNOM PENH
free breakfast, lunch and dinner - 3h drive, 150km - Airport transfer- without guide
Transfer to the airport of Phnom Penh for your international flight.
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
-END OF SERVICES- AsiaMyWay
Notice: the order of visits may be changed at any time in case of force majeure. If not made, tours will be replaced by other excursions